- Goal of workshop
Understanding how three project address SWR theme of “sustaining water resources for food, energy and ecosystem services” through whole systems modelling.
- Objectives of workshop:
- Increase awareness of different modelling approaches across SWR programme and better appreciate challenges in whole systems modelling.
- Explore use of different/common scenarios for climate, socio-economic and land use change across SWR programme
- Agree best practice approaches to address science-policy interface
- Develop a coordinated process to dissemination of project outputs that seeks to increase impact with different stakeholder groups
- Discuss comparability of project insights across SWR programme and make recommendations for further SWR activity